3 DAY PRIVATE LUXURY LODGE
Hoyo Hoyo, Mpumalanga
There are many ways to see the Kruger National Park, including from the comfort of a private lodge. We’ve got an offer from Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge that you’ll love.
Enjoy a 3 Day/2 Night package at Hoyo Hoyo for ZAR 7,600 per person sharing, which means you save ZAR 1,740!
This beautiful lodge, set on the banks of the Mluwati River, is in the heart of the Kruger. Not only is there a sparkling swimming pool on site and spa treatments available in your room, you can also enjoy stunning, scenic views of the bush.
It’s the perfect way to experience the Kruger … so you best hurry if you want to take advantage of this offer … it’s only valid for travel until 31 August.
- Kick-start your day before the sun rises, dunking a homemade rusk into a steamy cup of coffee before setting off on your morning game drive with your assigned ranger.
- Watch as the bush awakens around you; the dew glistens on the webs of the Golden Orb spider and Lilac Breasted Rollers flash their startling sky-blue bellies as they flit past your game vehicle.
- See wild dogs laze under the Acacia trees and elephants leave their distinct trail as they chomp through the bush at a leisurely pace. Steal a glance at the leopard eating its prey high up in an old Tamboti tree, zebra foraging alongside large herds of wildebeest and impala flashing their characteristic ‘M’ as they disappear into the thick brush.
- Enjoy a traditional Tsonga breakfast under the thatched rondawel roofs of Hoyo Hoyo and then retire to your room and relax, laze at the crystal-clear infinity pool or request a bush walk for an up-close encounter with the Kruger.
- Lunch is a relaxed, informal affair. Served on the deck with beautiful views of the surrounding bushveld, guests are treated to light salads and tasty desserts before retiring to their rooms for an afternoon siesta.
- Indulge in a soothing massage from the comfort of your private deck, the scents of ylang ylang, vanilla and cedarwood soothing body, soul and mind. Our trained therapists hail from the local community and provide a range of massages, including full-body aromatherapy, foot massages and Swedish back and neck massages.
- Afternoon tea, served on the deck, heralds the imminent departure of your special evening safari through the Mluwati Concession. Spot a pride of lazy lions lounging casually in the tall grass and the associated warning call of nature’s tattletales, the Grey Loerie, as they inform the surrounding species of impending danger.
- Sip a sundowner G&T as you watch the sky turn from the brilliance of an African sunset to a bright band of stars; the persistent call of frogs, owls and nightjars accompanying you back to Hoyo Hoyo where a traditional Tsonga dinner feast awaits; a blazing fire the perfect backdrop for tonight’s Shangaan entertainment and storytelling.
- Bursting with the day’s extraordinary bush experiences, all that’s left is to retire to the comfort of your traditional Tsonga homestead with nothing but the reassuring sound of the crickets and frogs lulling you to sleep.
• Big Five Kruger National Park experience
• Set upon an ancient elephant route
• Located on the banks of the Mluwati river
• Six traditional circular Tsonga homesteads
*Itinerary subject to change.
• Three meals daily
• Two daily game drives
• Selected beverages
Accommodation subject to availability. Terms and Conditions apply.
**Terms and Conditions Apply